What does and doesn't break your fast?
As Salaam Aleakum Warahmotulahi Wabarakaatuhu Brothers and Sisters
FEW TIPS FOR RAMADAN FAST
1 INJECTIONS DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST Based on the ruling that intramuscular and intravenous injections of non-nutritive substances does not break the fast e.g insulin, anesthetic, vaccines, painkillers etc
2 INHALERS DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST Based on the Ulamah ruling that it is something that is disappear, therefore none of it reaches the stomach...
(3) IV FLUIDS BREAKS THE FAST Based on the Ulamah ruling that nutritive intravenous injections are the same as for having food and drinks as they nourish the body
(4) EYE & EAR DROPS DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST; Based on the ruling that eye is not an opening for food and drink and doesn't lead to the stomach
(5) NOSE BLEED DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST;
(6) DONATING BLOOD BREAKS THE FAST;
(7) PERFUMES OR INCENSE DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST;
(8) REMOVING A TOOTH DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST;
(9) TASTING FOOD DOESN'T BREAK THE FAST; It is permissible for the one preparing the meal to taste the food using the tip of the tongue whilst taking precaution in not swallowing anything
(10) LYING, SWEARING OR USING BAD SPEECH DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST; Nonetheless, using bad speech reduces the reward of fasting
(11) SEXUAL RELATIONS BREAK THE FAST;
(12) WET DREAM; Or waking up junub from relations the night before doesn't break the fast
(13) USING TOOTHPASTE OR MOUTHWASH DOES NOT BREAK THE FAST However, it is preferable to avoid using strong toothpaste or mouthwash as they may reach the throat.
(14) VOMITING DOESN'T BREAK THE FAST; Unless vomiting happens intentionally
(15) KISSING & HUGGING DOESN'T BREAK THE FAST; This is only allowed if it doesn't lead to sexual arousal. The emission of prostatic fluid does not break the fast unless resulted in ejaculation
(16) HAVING SHOWER OR BATH DOESN'T BREAK THE FAST; If the persons swallows water unintentionally, the fast is still valid
May Allah preserve our lives till and beyond Ramadan Bikudiratilah Ameeena